Alligator Watch Straps. Watch Nip Tuck Season 3 Online. Diamond Lady Watches.
Brand Names For Watches : Watch Sizing Tool.
Brand Names For Watches
- A name given by the maker to a product or range of products, esp. a trademark
- A familiar or widely known name
- (brand name) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- A brand is the identity of a specific product, service, or business . A brand can take many forms, including a name, sign, symbol, color combination or slogan. The word brand began simply as a way to tell one person's cattle from another by means of a hot iron stamp.
- (Brand name) A term, symbol, design or combination thereof that identifies and differentiates a seller's products or service.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
TOBACCO ADVERTISING IN LADIES HOME JOURNAL...
"Tthere was a time when America was a free nation, you could light up wherever you wanted, even in the linen department of Macys. Now that was what I called dim-witted, and most folks realized that lighting up around fabrics was not too bright, but now, look around, look at the NO SMOKING SIGNS, everywhere. Unbelieveable. Is it true that you can't even smoke in a cocktail lounge nowadays? Who's idea was that anyway? What the hell is going on in the USA anyway. Now, I heard a rumor about your new President and some of the other prominent PARTY MEMBERS discussing a slick way to keep you from hearing your favorite radio programs. Tell me that isn't true! Have you all changed the BILL OF RIGHTS about Congress making NO LAWS ABOUT FREEDOM OF THE PRESS...Let me tell you this, then I'll have to get back, when Congress makes a law telling you that you can't listen to the Jack Benny Show unless you also listen to the Grand Ol' Opry, or that you can't listen to Gangbusters unless you listen to the Amos and Andy Show, there is gonna be a heap of trouble in the USA. I just can't imagine anybody thinking they can mess around with your BILL OF RIGHTS. Don't let em do it, okay? You owe it to all our guys and gals who fought the war for freedom--they weren't fighting for some radio boss to tell em what to listen to. And what's this crap about a truth squad? Trying to hang the last president after he's out of office. That's pure crap and B.S. Isn't there anybody down there who remembers Joe Stalin? For now, enjoy a cup of Lipton Tea and light up a Chesterfield. Happy smoking. Tell em Arthur Godfrey said it was okay..."
Large selection of premium brand name watches
CLICK HERE TO
About this mailing: You are
receiving this e-mail because you subscribed to MSN Featured Offers.
Microsoft respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive this
MSN Featured Offers e-mail, please click the "Unsubscribe" link
below. This will not unsubscribe you from e-mail communications from
third-party advertisers that may appear in MSN Feature Offers. This
shall not constitute an offer by MSN. MSN shall not be responsible
or liable for the advertisers' content nor any of the goods or
service advertised. Prices and item availability subject to change
without notice. 2009 Microsoft | Unsubscribe | More Newsletters | Privacy Microsoft
Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
This message was sent from iContact to
It was sent from: iContact AutoResponder, 2635
Meridian Pkwy Suite 200, Durham, NC 27713.
You can modify/update your subscription via the
message in the iContact Community: View message Comment on this message Receive as RSS
top 10 watches for women
vintage geneva watches
citizen promaster diver watch
watch season 1 of bones
antique swiss pocket watch
watch 90210 episode 23
invicta corduba chronograph watch
Post a comment
| HOME |